Immigration Legal Intern
DeCosmo Law is looking for a Legal Intern to assist our team of immigration attorneys. Our ideal candidate will be passionate about contributing to immigration law and criminal defense.
HOW TO APPLY: Please submit, resume cover letter, references and writing sample to DeCosmo Law via email at [email protected].
What You’ll Get
- Extensive experience in immigration law and practice
- Valuable hands-on exposure to professional and challenging legal work
- Opportunity to learn about the industry from highly accredited attorneys
- Collaborative work environment
- Opportunities for developing professional skills and progressing your career in a growing industry
What You’ll Be Doing
- Assist attorneys in drafting briefs, motions, memorandums, appeals, and applications
What We’re Looking For
- Currently attending an accredited law school
- Interest in immigration law and criminal defense
- Highly self-motivated and focused
- Excellent customer service, organizational, and multitasking abilities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with flexibility and composure
- Demonstrated attention to detail and accuracy
- Working knowledge of Windows office systems
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills required
- Experience with litigation defense preferred, but not required
Job Type: Internship: Full-time / Part-Time
- Juris Doctorate (Currently Obtaining)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- English (Required)
- Spanish (Preferred)
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location (Camden, New Jersey)
DeCosmo Law takes our commitment, and that of our clients, to diversity and inclusion very seriously. DeCosmo Law is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we value and encourage qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, national origin, citizenship status, veteran status, union affiliation, disability, or any other protected status under applicable law. We strive to cultivate a diverse and inclusive workplace where we continually promote opportunities for all.
Notice to Recruiters and Search Firms:DeCosmo Law does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms.