A Boutique Law Firm Fighting For Everyday People

How to Legally Bring Your Family into the U.S.

In the United States, citizens can petition on behalf of their family members for immigration visas. Some relationships are given higher priority, and some cannot be petitioned for at all.

This is where the lawyers at DeCosmo Law can help. Our team understands how this process works from beginning to end and can help you bring your family to the United States. We understand the importance of family and why it is necessary to have them with you here in the United States.

Who Can File For A Visa?

If you are already a United States citizen, you may petition on behalf of:

  • Your spouse
  • Your child
  • Your unmarried child over 21 years old and their children
  • Your married child of any age and their children
  • Your sibling and their spouses and children

There are different immigration laws in place for lawful permanent residents. In that case, you can petition for your spouse or your child. If you are intending to marry an American, there are also temporary fiancé/e visas. Immediate relatives typically have the shortest waiting period. Our team can help you throughout the process of getting your family to the U.S. legally and safely.

Our attorneys also handle a variety of other family law matters for both citizens and noncitizens in southern New Jersey. Our firm can provide you with the tough legal representation when you need it most.

Don’t Wait; Call Us Today

Being with your loved ones is important. Contact our firm today for a consultation at 856-843-4012 and figure out how to begin the process of reuniting your family. We have convenient locations in Camden, Trenton and Pleasantville. You can also fill out our contact form here. Se habla español.